Here I will describe all that I watch, read which is well worth reading/watching! (I will only list stuff I would want to watch/read again myself and I have the higest standards ;)
- stock market simply wall street
- Introduction to category theory - great lecture by Ken Scambler!
- The upside of irrationality - Dan Arielly
- Jamey allen on what you need to know about lambda lambda are mostly ugly! Heave for clean code freaks!
- Databricks scala style guide The style guide for clean code freaks! (count me in!)
- Spark developer on scala
This guy is sane, he is one the main spark developers, (paused his PhD due to spark development) and he is sane! Meaning he says do not overuse scala features, keep your code clean to readers, do not overuse
DSL, do not overuse
monadic, sometimes imperative is cleaner for readers! I like that as i’m a clean code freak!
- Effective Actors By JAmie Allen Excellent talk by an excellent speaker. It’s a must for anyone interested in actors. He is the author of effective akka.
- Ray Kurzweil - Exponential Finance 2014
- How to win friends - and influence people
This book is from the 20th century 30’s, it has change the american culture. I expected this to be
old/ archeic non friendly / but as i could not ignore the 1300 and more positive reviews on amazon I decided to read it and its truely clear and amazing and most likely mostly correct.